8th Annual Sonia Kovalevsky Day
Thursday, April 3, 1997
Rivier College, Nashua, NH
Theme is the Internet/Cyberspace. Participants will experience the Internet and the World Wide Web live. The program consists of the following:
The State of New Hampshire and Its Venture into the Internet
- NH State Representative Sylvia Holley
Fmail - Cyber-Chat Around the World
- Natalie M. Manor, President, Natalie Manor Associates
- Richard Meyers, General Manager, Ranger Enterprises
The Challenge of the Internet
- Mark Robinson, President, Computer & Network Services, Inc.
The Quality Goes In Before the Name Goes On
- Kristin Lucus, Director of Technical Support and Quality Assurance, Aimtech
- Carol Hallowell, Manager of Technical Support and Quality Assurance for Aimtech’s Jamba software
If You Want to Catch a Fish, Give It Something to Byte On
- George Duncan, President, Duncan Direct Associates
These Are a Few of My Favorite Sites
- Yvonne Greenleaf, Chair, Math/Comp. Sci. Dept. Rivier College
Questions and Answers - Did We Miss Anything?
- Participants - Speakers, Moderator, Jeanette McGillicuddy, Rivier College
We will be utilizing our laboratory facilities for several of these presentations.
Return to WAM NH page